Original Equipment Manufacturers Support
Logistex make available to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) our range of support services for the support of their equipment in the field.
These services provide maintenance and breakdown response to clients of the OEM across the UK. Working as your partner we will train our staff in you equipment such that the right level of expertise is assured.
The benefits our OEM service can give are:
- You can support your customers to a high level without the need of a significant investment in a service operation.
- You may improve your competitive position where your current service provision is weaker than that of your competitors
- If you are primarily overseas based you will gain access to the UK market where the lack of local support is a constraint in the UK market
We agree with OEM companies the service level they require so that their clients in the UK are fully supported.
We offer our OEM partner a scalable level of service support; you choose what you need from:
- Core service provision
- Handle all service related matters
- Resource levels – we are prepared to expand as needed
- Service and Support Management
- Maintenance scheduling and control
- Repair control and co-ordination of equipment after sales repairs
- Quotation preparation and work co-ordination
- Escalation processes
- Spares holding and management
- Field Engineering
- Field service call out and planned maintenance, 24/7 engineer availability
- Breakdown fix to agreed SLA’s
- Installation, commissioning and or set up
- Technical Support
- 24/7 hotline and technical telephone support to the OEM’s customers
- Hotline reports for agreed severity of issues
- Advanced technical on-site support via our technical specialists